Skip to main content

How Winners Do It

I Love Friday....
This Friday my Department had a Presentation Contest among Lending Team, the prize is having Presentation Training at Prasetya Mulya for full team (I wish it was shopping vouchers in our favorite store :) )
Our team had to present a book of Michael Mercer How Winners Do It



This book is about 6 High Impacts Skills that can make people success. Begin with lesson How to make an unforgettable First Impression, How to negotiate, How to take a showmanship on everything, How to make a good Presentation, a arrange a productive meeting and make a clear and crisp business writing. Our team had the first opportunity to make presentation. We didn't like it, cause the jury won't have any comparison in giving a point.

Honestly I blew my part, I didn't like to stand in front of people and talking. I lost my voice in front of everyone. I felt like I want to run away. I'm mostly a behind the screen person. We're not the winner cause other teams were really make an outstanding presentation, but Eight of us make a great first impression by wearing a colorful rainbow Polo Shirt (mejikuhibiniu) and Jeans when most of other teams wore batik costume.

At least we sure that we would won it if there was a Prize for Best Costume :D





Otherwise, I was happy cause had spent hours for nice talk and lunch with my long lost beastie at PP, we enjoyed chatting over a cup Sour Sally and Beard Papas Cheese Puff
so yummy...



Happy Weekend..
Dhidie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

While the Kids were Gone

Sepiiiiiii.....banget. Malam 1 : Jam 8 udah tidur. Bangun Jam 4. Malam 2 : Berangkat Bareng. Yoga. Pulang Bareng Malam 3 : Pulang Bareng. krik...krik..krik.... Malam 4 : Pulang Bareng. Gantian Jam 8 udah ditinggal tidur. Ga Bisa tidur gara2 ngopi Malam 5 : Berangkat bareng - pulang bareng.Tidur jam 7. Ngantuk berat. Malam 6 : Yoga. Ngobrol sampe jam 10.00. Ga bisa tidur, nongkrong di depan komputer Miss You, Kids! Eh tadi siang, nyobain Kopitiam Kiliney yang di WTC, ternyata enak.. I'll be Back soon. Bye2 Dunkin..Bye2 Starbucks Gue pesen coffee cincau - mirip coffee jelly dunkin tapi lebih enak dan murah char kwee tiao - alias kwetiau seafood agak terlalu oily menurut gue Destillo pesen Laksa Noodle - enak banget, mie dan udangnya gendut2 gitu Terus kita sharing mpek2 yg lumayan mur-mer Yang seru ngeliatin mas2nya atraksi narik2 teh tarik :) char kwee tiao Laksa Noodle Coffee Cincau silly conversation happened Me: Mas, apa bedanya kopi tarik sama kopi biasa? Masnya (ga yakin gitu j...

I Love Your Smell

I'm not a Perfume Lover, almost never bought it by myself. I remember my first perfume was Color by Benetton, shared it with my sister, it's a gift from my parents. And my college year perfume was a red jeans from Versace (gift from my friend). Never wear the perfume until the last drop cause I don't want to be identified by one fragrant only. I Love to wear different kinds of fragrant depend on my mood everyday. I spray it whenever I need to lift my mood up. That's why I have choices of perfumes to wear everyday (mostly a gift, Lucky me!) Too Feminine from Aigner. Really love this smell, It has a very sweet smell and I feel really feminine whenever I wear it. I choose this smell for evening or for work day when I want to feel like a lady... Starlight from Aigner The strong smell made me feeling very powerful. I spray this whenever I want to feel stronger to face the day (meeting with customer or credit committee...:) J'adore from Dior Whenever I need an elegant fe...

DIMANAKAH JODOHKU?

Masalah percintaan mungkin merupakan masalah yang paling tua di dunia. Cinta memang tidak mengenal usia, tidak mengenal waktu dan tidak mengenal suku bangsa. And it's more dangerous than global warming. Cinta merupakan unsur yang tak terpisahkan dari kehidupan. Kalau tidak percaya, masalah cinta bahkan menjadi bumbu atau selingan dalam sebuah film ber-genre action atau horor sekalipun. Topik yang abadi sepanjang masa. Karena manusia seakan tidak bosan-bosannya membicarakan cinta dan bercerita tentang cinta. Cinta merupakan sesuatu yang indah namun juga menakutkan bagi sebagian orang. Cinta bisa membuat trauma tapi juga bisa membuat seseorang mabuk kepayang.  Bagaimana cinta dapat bertransformasi menjadi sesuatu yang menakutkan ? Ketika sebuah pertanyaan klise dilontarkan seorang kerabat kepada kita yang masih sendiri di sebuah acara pernikahan," Kapan menyusul ?"  Mendadak cinta menjelma menjadi sebuah deadline yang terpampang nyata di depan mata. Menakutkan ka...