Skip to main content

My Paper Boat

I had read this book since last year. And I needed a box of tissues because the story was so beautiful. I felt like my self was the story. The story is about a girl name Kugy and a boy name Keenan. They fell for each other, but the story twisted since they always faced the situation that is impossible for them to be together. 

And whenever I heard that this story would be brought to a movie. I felt excited, I can't wait. And I was satisfied after I watched it. The movie more or less represented the book. The scenes were beautiful and the actors were so natural. My most favorite  scene was when Kugy and Remi were sitting at sea bay. When Kugy said that was impossible for a guy "Remi" to be in love with ordinary girl like her. It's too good to be true. Been there done that!

You must be wondering why the tittle is "Perahu Kertas". Kugy believed that she was a neptunus agent. So she had this habit, whenever she had something to say, she'll write a letter to Neptunus and made a boat from the paper. The boat will be sent to Neptunus by let it go along the river. So sweet, isn't it?

So, I think Kugy's way of solving her problem without telling anyone only by writing a letter to Neptunus is brilliant! I never make a paper boat when I was teenager. But I have  a diary and some best friends those I can share my problem with. Sometimes when I was falling in love but I can't share my feeling,  I just wrote some short stories. So you know now, that mostly of my stories are based on my true story :) Shame on Me...

I really recommend this movie.

Just enjoy the movie. My advice is you are better reading the book first.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

While the Kids were Gone

Sepiiiiiii.....banget. Malam 1 : Jam 8 udah tidur. Bangun Jam 4. Malam 2 : Berangkat Bareng. Yoga. Pulang Bareng Malam 3 : Pulang Bareng. krik...krik..krik.... Malam 4 : Pulang Bareng. Gantian Jam 8 udah ditinggal tidur. Ga Bisa tidur gara2 ngopi Malam 5 : Berangkat bareng - pulang bareng.Tidur jam 7. Ngantuk berat. Malam 6 : Yoga. Ngobrol sampe jam 10.00. Ga bisa tidur, nongkrong di depan komputer Miss You, Kids! Eh tadi siang, nyobain Kopitiam Kiliney yang di WTC, ternyata enak.. I'll be Back soon. Bye2 Dunkin..Bye2 Starbucks Gue pesen coffee cincau - mirip coffee jelly dunkin tapi lebih enak dan murah char kwee tiao - alias kwetiau seafood agak terlalu oily menurut gue Destillo pesen Laksa Noodle - enak banget, mie dan udangnya gendut2 gitu Terus kita sharing mpek2 yg lumayan mur-mer Yang seru ngeliatin mas2nya atraksi narik2 teh tarik :) char kwee tiao Laksa Noodle Coffee Cincau silly conversation happened Me: Mas, apa bedanya kopi tarik sama kopi biasa? Masnya (ga yakin gitu j...

I Love Your Smell

I'm not a Perfume Lover, almost never bought it by myself. I remember my first perfume was Color by Benetton, shared it with my sister, it's a gift from my parents. And my college year perfume was a red jeans from Versace (gift from my friend). Never wear the perfume until the last drop cause I don't want to be identified by one fragrant only. I Love to wear different kinds of fragrant depend on my mood everyday. I spray it whenever I need to lift my mood up. That's why I have choices of perfumes to wear everyday (mostly a gift, Lucky me!) Too Feminine from Aigner. Really love this smell, It has a very sweet smell and I feel really feminine whenever I wear it. I choose this smell for evening or for work day when I want to feel like a lady... Starlight from Aigner The strong smell made me feeling very powerful. I spray this whenever I want to feel stronger to face the day (meeting with customer or credit committee...:) J'adore from Dior Whenever I need an elegant fe...

DIMANAKAH JODOHKU?

Masalah percintaan mungkin merupakan masalah yang paling tua di dunia. Cinta memang tidak mengenal usia, tidak mengenal waktu dan tidak mengenal suku bangsa. And it's more dangerous than global warming. Cinta merupakan unsur yang tak terpisahkan dari kehidupan. Kalau tidak percaya, masalah cinta bahkan menjadi bumbu atau selingan dalam sebuah film ber-genre action atau horor sekalipun. Topik yang abadi sepanjang masa. Karena manusia seakan tidak bosan-bosannya membicarakan cinta dan bercerita tentang cinta. Cinta merupakan sesuatu yang indah namun juga menakutkan bagi sebagian orang. Cinta bisa membuat trauma tapi juga bisa membuat seseorang mabuk kepayang.  Bagaimana cinta dapat bertransformasi menjadi sesuatu yang menakutkan ? Ketika sebuah pertanyaan klise dilontarkan seorang kerabat kepada kita yang masih sendiri di sebuah acara pernikahan," Kapan menyusul ?"  Mendadak cinta menjelma menjadi sebuah deadline yang terpampang nyata di depan mata. Menakutkan ka...