Skip to main content

Holiday is Coming to Town


courtesy of www.landscapeindonesia.com

Holiday is coming to town. Irvin had graduated from PlayGroup, Adrian got 5th place in his class (proud of you, son) and today I will attend Annual Performance at Adrian's school. The Kids will enjoy their almost 4 weeks holiday. And still, I have got no plan to spend the holiday. Emergency plan, we will send the kids to their grandparents at Cirebon for a week while me and my Super Ex Boyfriend will arrange another plan :)

Actually, I never had plan any trip in my holiday. Since we both work and to match our annual leaves is a little bit hassle and the holiday always come in June or December (of course) where office is on busy mode achieving target. So our holiday would be on Idul Fitri holiday and New Year Holiday. We never go to somewhere distant, only Cirebon (where my in-laws live) or Bandung (where my parents live) or casual runaway to Bogor or Hotel Kristal - a nearby hotel at Pondok Indah.. hahaha. See our casual destination is really a holiday destination for other people :) Maybe I'm too lazy to make a trip plan, but since the kids are getting bigger, I really want to plan a sophisticated, unforgettable and fun holiday for them.

I wanna show a real beach to my Kids, where the beach is clean and they can build a castle from the sands. I wanna go to Karimun Jawa cause I'd read so many review about it and I love it. But since there's no direct flight to go there maybe Bali or Tanjung Lesung or Anyer will be my choice for our next holiday... Lho kok tambah downgrade pilihannya ?? Wish me luck yah,

Hopefully I'm not too lazy to plan some holiday trip for my kids...




Comments

Rethia Syahril said…
jum'at kemaren, ipar gue sama anak-anaknya pergi ke pulau pramuka, air, dan sekitarnya. Tinggal naik kapal dari marina ancol. Dan kayaknya mereka balik hari deh. Kali bisa jadi alternatif buat liburan.
didi said…
wah menarik tuh, ini juga lagi browsing antara anyer, pulau tidung dan pulau umang..

Popular posts from this blog

Her World

Jam dinding di sebuah pusat kebugaran di selatan kota Jakarta menunjukkan tepat pukul 8 malam. Meskipun udara di dalam studio yoga terasa sangat dingin, Tanya mengelap keringat yang menetes di keningnya. Kaos tipis yang dikenakannya seakan menempel di tubuhnya, basah oleh keringat. Setelah melakukan berbagai pose yoga mulai dari downward-facing dog, plank pose, chaturanga dandasana dan diakhiri dengan salamba sirsasana atau supported headstand , Tanya merasa pikirannya lebih tenang. That's the power of yoga. Seluruh pose yoga seakan dapat merilekskan otot-ototnya sekaligus pikirannya. Sambil berjalan menuju locker room, Tanya membalas sapaan beberapa orang yang telah lama dikenalnya sejak dia menjadi anggota di pusat kebugaran ini. Membuka gembok lockernya, mengambil perlengkapan mandinya, sambil sekilas membaca pesan Andri di smartphonenya. “ Babe, I'll be at coffee shop outside. Meet me when you finish.” Tanya tersenyum, membayangkan pasti sekarang Andri sedang sibuk be

Makan pecel yuuuk....

Pecel Madiun Serpong the famous pecel madiun....hmmmm.... es dawet a.k.a cendol the place can fulfill your passion to shop too Cheers, Dhidie

A piece of Crab from Prawn City

sedikit oleh2 cerita dari kota cirebon. berangkat jam 7 malem sampai jam 2.30 pagi. what a trip. bekal kangen sama anak dan niat reuni SMP yang kuat, sempet dua kali berhenti di rest area, hopeless macet di pantura, muter balik ke arah bandung. Thank's God, arrived safely. cirebon only means two words, food and food. must visit teteup toko Shinta Manisan (ranginang keju dan rambak pedes). must eat foodsnya teteup tahu gejrot dan empal gentong (sumpah ga pake lontong) bonusnya nemu krupuk melarat pake sambel dan otak2 enakplus teh manis tong tji dingin dan mendoan berbumbu kecap. kenyang, puas masih ada Jack POT-nya Fried Rajungan (small crab) di depan toko Shinta, terakhir makan sepuluh tahun yang lalu. yang satu reuni sama temen2nya yang satu reuni sama makanan jaman dulu