Skip to main content

I dont know how I do it

today was my first day started to work again
I feel so excited yesterday
Unfortunately both my household assistants didn't show up as their promise
i failed to contact them
so my conclusion was they don't want to work with me anymore
So, me and my husband started to make some plans
from A to Z
We tried every possibilities
We gave up for a long term plan and we finally chose the most possible plan
I woke up earlier, prepared the breakfast, prepared the kids for school
I also prepared some meals for kid's lunch
Washed some clothes, did some dishes and cleaning my house
I really feel like SJP at movie "I don't know how she does it'
courtesy to www.imdb.com

Have you watch this movie? 
This movie is about a financial executive Kate Reddy who is a breadwinner for her family.
She was a successful career woman but still tried hard to be a good mom
Her enemies were men at work and Momster (full-time housewives at school)

Tell you the truth, I had watched this movie many times
cause I felt Kate Reddy is Me (without bright career ;) )
Everytime I watched this movie, I feel myself stronger to face everything at work and home
I'm blessed that I was born as a woman who can do multi-tasking
This movie was really inspired me

Now I have to deal with my own life
to be like Kate Reddy, you've got to have a supportive spouse like HERS and MINE :)

Nite-Nite
Dhidie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Her World

Jam dinding di sebuah pusat kebugaran di selatan kota Jakarta menunjukkan tepat pukul 8 malam. Meskipun udara di dalam studio yoga terasa sangat dingin, Tanya mengelap keringat yang menetes di keningnya. Kaos tipis yang dikenakannya seakan menempel di tubuhnya, basah oleh keringat. Setelah melakukan berbagai pose yoga mulai dari downward-facing dog, plank pose, chaturanga dandasana dan diakhiri dengan salamba sirsasana atau supported headstand , Tanya merasa pikirannya lebih tenang. That's the power of yoga. Seluruh pose yoga seakan dapat merilekskan otot-ototnya sekaligus pikirannya. Sambil berjalan menuju locker room, Tanya membalas sapaan beberapa orang yang telah lama dikenalnya sejak dia menjadi anggota di pusat kebugaran ini. Membuka gembok lockernya, mengambil perlengkapan mandinya, sambil sekilas membaca pesan Andri di smartphonenya. “ Babe, I'll be at coffee shop outside. Meet me when you finish.” Tanya tersenyum, membayangkan pasti sekarang Andri sedang sibuk be

A piece of Crab from Prawn City

sedikit oleh2 cerita dari kota cirebon. berangkat jam 7 malem sampai jam 2.30 pagi. what a trip. bekal kangen sama anak dan niat reuni SMP yang kuat, sempet dua kali berhenti di rest area, hopeless macet di pantura, muter balik ke arah bandung. Thank's God, arrived safely. cirebon only means two words, food and food. must visit teteup toko Shinta Manisan (ranginang keju dan rambak pedes). must eat foodsnya teteup tahu gejrot dan empal gentong (sumpah ga pake lontong) bonusnya nemu krupuk melarat pake sambel dan otak2 enakplus teh manis tong tji dingin dan mendoan berbumbu kecap. kenyang, puas masih ada Jack POT-nya Fried Rajungan (small crab) di depan toko Shinta, terakhir makan sepuluh tahun yang lalu. yang satu reuni sama temen2nya yang satu reuni sama makanan jaman dulu

Makan pecel yuuuk....

Pecel Madiun Serpong the famous pecel madiun....hmmmm.... es dawet a.k.a cendol the place can fulfill your passion to shop too Cheers, Dhidie